- Highlights explicitly defined terms used throughout this Document;
- Describes what Personal Data and Usage Data is collected;
- Describes what Cookies are, and how You can control them;
- Defines each Cookie used by this Service;
- Explains how Your Personal Data is used by this Service;
- Highlights the date of the latest revision of this Document, and the date that any changes to this Document become effective.
- Anonymized Data — any information that cannot be used by itself to identify You.
- Consumer — for the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), refers to a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes:
- Every individual who is in the United States for other than a temporary or transitory purpose;
- Every individual who is domiciled in the United States, who is outside of the United States for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Cookie — a small text file stored on to a Device for a specified amount of time, through which You are interacting with this Service.
- Data Controller — for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/UK GDPR), refers to the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body, which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data. Unless otherwise stated, this refers to this Service.
- Data Processor — for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/UK GDPR), refers to a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body, which, processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller. Unless otherwise stated, this refers to this Service.
- Device — any Device providing means to use this Service, such as a computer, smartphone, tablet, or video-game console.
- Personal Data — any information that has relation to You, or any one individual, regardless of whether it is anonymized.
- GDPR/UK GDPR — Personal Data is defined as any information relating to You, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- CCPA — Personal Data is defined as any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Service — the DylRicho.com website.
- Third Party — for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/UK GDPR), refers to a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or body, other than You, the Data Controller, the Data Processor, and persons who, under the direct authority of the Data Controller or Data Processor, are authorized to process Personal Data.
- Usage Data — any information that is collected automatically, whether it is generated by Your usage of this Service, or by the Service itself.
- You/Your/Yourself — the visitor of this Service.
Types of Data Collected
While using this Service, it may ask You to provide information that may be personally identifiable. This can include, but is not limited to:
- A name or an otherwise personally identifiable alias;
- An email address;
- A password;
- Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when You use the Service. This can include, but is not limited to:
- The pages that You visit;
- The duration that You spend on these pages;
- The name and version number of Your Web browser;
- The name and version number of Your operating system;
- Your Device's Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- The geographical location that You are using this Service from;
- A unique Device identifier;
- Other diagnostic data.
Types of Cookies
A Cookie is a small text file stored on to Your Device for a specified amount of time. Once set, upon a successive visit to this Service, the Cookie will be retrieved from Your Device for explicit use by this Service, and this Service only, unless otherwise stated.
This Service may use two types of Cookie:
- Persistant — persistant Cookies stay on Your Device until they either expire, or You delete them.
- Session — session Cookies are removed from Your Device when You close Your Web browser.
Each Cookie that may be used by this Service, will be set for a specific use case. The details of each use case are provided below:
Necessary Cookies are required in order for this Service to function correctly. Without these Cookies, this Service would not be able to provide You its core features.
|Data Controller||This Service|
|Data Processor||This Service|
Cookies for personalization provide You with a more personalized experience, by remembering the settings You choose while interacting with the Service.
|Data Controller||This Service|
|Data Processor||This Service|
Analytical Cookies are used to gather information about traffic to this Service and how You as a visitor use this Service. The Personal Data obtained by these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically associated with a pseudonymous identifier, which may be linked with the Device You use to interact with this Service.
Analytical data is collected through Google Analytics.
|Data Controller||This Service and Google|
How Your Personal Data Is Used
Your email, along with any information You provide, including Personal Data such as a name or email address, will be stored on the email server, in the interest of maintaining future communication. Unless explicit permission has been granted by You at the request of this Service, Your email will be deleted from the email server after a period of one-hundred-and-eighty (180) calendar days if there has been no follow-up communication in that time period.
This does not affect Your data protection rights, and You are welcome to exercise any of Your rights at any time.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, any information You enter into any of the tools provided by this Service will not be saved.
The button can be found at the bottom of the navigation menu. Here, You can:
- Delete all Cookies set by this Service;
- Change the style of this Service.
Controlling Your Data
You maintain full control of any Personal Data that this Service collects from You.
to delete all Cookies that have been set by this Service. Your Web browser will then reload this page as confirmation.
It is Your responsibility to periodically familiarize Yourself with the terms described here.